Monday, January 25, 2010

Adtractior Magicum Nunquam Pictus


 That means something along the lines of "never needle a magical knitter", and it is my new project. I need to finish a sweater for a puella parva first, but after that I'm felting this marvelous bag, either to keep for myself, or to give to a friend, I'm not sure yet, it depends how it turns out.

It's Harry Potter themed, hence the typeface, and although I'm a bit frightened of embroidery, I will prevail!

For all of the magical Latin Harry Pothead knitters out there, http://rosemary.craftborg.com/, check it out.

A week without school=knitting extravaganza!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to point this out, but the creator of this bag spelled numquam wrong...
    the message is amazing, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, HNB, you have much to learn about creative spellings. <3

    ReplyDelete